Graded Music Exams > UK/Ireland
As part of the Online Entry an Exam Type is chosen. For each of the three exam modes (Face-to-Face, Recorded Video, Live Stream) there is a choice between Performance Certificate and Grade Exam. For Recorded Video Exams, the equivalent of the Grade Exam is the Graded Certificate.
The person who submitted the entry can change this choice between the two types. Currently it is not possible yet to change in self-service the mode (Face-to-Face, Recorded Video, Live Stream). For such a change please contact us.
To change the exam type please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your RSL account
- Go to cloud.rslawards.com/secure/exams
- Locate the exam and click on "View Exam Details"
- From the drop-down menu "Options" choose "Edit Type of Exam"
- From the drop-down selection choose the correct type
- Click "Edit Type of Exam" to confirm and save the change
This change can be made up until the exam date is fully confirmed.
Currently it is not possible yet to edit the instrument or grade as part of the self-service.
The exam type affects the content and structure of the exam. Please see the relevant syllabus guide via www.rslawards.com/rockschool for details.