Graded Music Exams > UK / Ireland
Some candidates prefer their name to appear differently on the certificate in terms of appearance of middle names or variations of the first name (for example Tom vs Thomas). That's why the Online Entry form includes a field to confirm the name on the certificate.
If it turns out after submitting the entry that the name is supposed to be different, the person who submitted the entry can edit the name on the certificate up to the exam date. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your RSL account
- Go to cloud.rslawards.com/secure/exams
- Locate the exam and click on "View Exam Details"
- From the drop-down menu "Options" choose "Edit Name on Certificate"
- Enter the name as it is supposed to appear on the certificate
- Click "Edit Name on Certificate" to confirm and save the change